Constructed in c. 1856, this building was originally the Chalmers Presbyterian Church and later the Woodstock Little Theatre. In 1930, it became the home of the Woodstock Badminton Club (WBC). The WBC can trace its roots back 100 years in the community. The WBC site changed to a public facility over time; some athletes went on to become Canadian champions.
Contact info310 Hunter Street
ArchitectureYear built: c. 1856
Building type: Place of worship, Theatre
Dates/hours openSaturday October 5, 2019
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.