The Vanier Museopark was named because of its location in Richelieu Park. The property called Richelieu Park belonged to the Society of Missionaries of Africa. They built an important seminary on the site in 1938. They also exploited the sugar bush nearby, which made way for the sugar shack to be built in 1998.
- Full wheelchair access
- French services available
Contact info300 Pères-Blancs Avenue
Telephone: 613-580-2424, ext. 32001
ArchitectureBuilding type: Museum
Dates/hours openSaturday June 2 – Sunday June 3, 2018
Saturday and Sunday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.