This brick building was formerly used as a monastery for the Sisters Adorers of the Precious Blood. It was constructed in 1921 – the tall arches, striking stained-glass windows and other key design features reflect this long history.
- Full wheelchair access
- Guided tours available
Contact info774 Echo Drive
ArchitectureYear built: 1921
Architect: Alphonse Contant
Architectural style: Classical revival
Building type: Educational facility, Health-care facility
Dates/hours openSaturday June 1, 2019
Saturday only: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.