The construction of this building dates back to 1879 and is typical of late-Victorian vernacular architecture in North America. In 1957, it became the headquarters for the Liberal Federation. The University Club bought it in 1970. Starting in 2000, it became the Czech Embassy. In 2006, portions of the embassy were carefully renovated. Guided tours on the ground floor only.
Contact info251 Cooper Street
ArchitectureYear built: 1879
Architectural style: Victorian
Dates/hours openSaturday June 2, 2018
Saturday only: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.