Built in modified Norman style and designed by David Ewart, Connaught opened in 1915 and was named after the Duke of Connaught, third son of Queen Victoria and Governor General of Canada 1911-16. Designated as a classified federal heritage building primarily for its architectural significance, the structure is considered to be the Crown jewel of the Canada Revenue Agency.
- Full wheelchair access
- Guided tours available
Contact info555 Mackenzie Avenue
ArchitectureYear built: 1915
Architect: David Ewart
Building type: Government building, Historical landmark
Dates/hours openSaturday June 6 – Sunday June 7, 2020
Saturday and Sunday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.