In 1907, this congregation first began offering services in a Murray Street apartment. By 1973, it had permanently relocated to the Alta Vista area. In July 2019, this synagogue – the first in Commonwealth history to be granted a coat of arms – will celebrate 100 years since its incorporation. Pre-registration required. Photo ID required at the door.
- Full wheelchair access
- Guided tours available
Contact info2310 Virginia Drive
ArchitectureYear built: 1973
Building type: Place of worship
Dates/hours openSunday June 2, 2019
Sunday only: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.