The construction of Knox Presbyterian began in 1927 and was completed in 1934. The architect, C.C. Stenhouse, also designed the award-winning Oshawa Masonic Centre. The church congregation was formed by dissenters who opted not to join the United Church in 1925. Tours, refreshments and organ concerts will be offered throughout the day.
- Guided tours available
- Partial wheelchair access
Contact info147 Simcoe Street North
ArchitectureYear built: 1934
Architect: C.C. Stenhouse
Building type: Place of worship
Dates/hours openSaturday September 28, 2019
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.