A Brighton landmark since 1848 when the sanctuary of this Gothic brick church was erected, Trinity-St. Andrew's has served generations of worshippers. A transept and wings were added in 1871 and a church hall in 1902. The hall was upgraded in 2011 to better serve the community. Note the classical return eaves, magnificent stained-glass windows and 1902 pipe organ.
- Self-guided tours available
Contact info58 Prince Edward Street
ArchitectureYear built: 1848
Architectural style: Gothic revival
Building type: Historical landmark, Place of worship
Dates/hours openSaturday June 1, 2019
Saturday only: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.