The original 1857 Malton Methodist Church was a wooden, framed building that was later bricked over. It served as a Methodist church until the formation of the United Church in 1925, when it became the Malton United Church. In 1953, the congregation moved to a new church building, where it stands today.
- Full wheelchair access
- Guided tours available
Contact info7113 Airport Road
ArchitectureYear built: 1857 (original)
Building type: Place of worship
Dates/hours openSaturday September 8, 2018
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.