Brothers William and Matthew Cunningham built this board-and-batten structure for their tinsmith shop. In 1902, it housed Streetsville’s first free public library. The adjacent land was donated by the Cunningham family in 1904, which became a bowling green, known as Cunningham Green, in 1907. Today, this site is home to a pollinator garden and the Streetsville Business Improvement Area.
- Self-guided tours available
Contact info280 Queen Street South
ArchitectureYear built: 1860
Architect: Michael Spaziani Architecture Inc.
Building type: Historical landmark
Dates/hours openSaturday September 14, 2019
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.