This log house – a rare example of early-19th-century log construction – was built by settler John Leslie. It was renovated in 1860 to give it a more neoclassical appearance. In 1994, it was relocated from 7250 Mississauga Road (north of Derry) to its current location. The building is part of the Museums of Mississauga and home to the Streetsville Historical Society.
- Guided tours available
- Partial wheelchair access
Contact info4415 Mississauga Road
Telephone: 905-615-4860, ext. 2110
ArchitectureYear built: 1826
Architect: John Leslie
Architectural style: Log structure
Building type: Historical landmark, Historical house, Museum
Dates/hours openSaturday September 14, 2019
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.