St. Philips on-the-Hill's history goes back to early Unionville days when Lutherans and Anglicans worshipped together under Reverend Vincent Mayerhoffer. The congregation split during the tumultuous days of the 1837 Rebellion in Upper Canada. In 1910, the congregation moved into the village of Unionville. In 1986, they returned to a new building on the original site.
- Full wheelchair access
- Self-guided tours available
Contact info9400 Kennedy Road
ArchitectureYear built: Established 1794
Building type: Place of worship
Dates/hours openSaturday September 22, 2018
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.