The restoration of this Toronto and Nipissing Railway station was the first major project of the Markham Village Conservancy. When the railway opened in 1871, the station became a busy commercial and industrial hub. The exterior has been restored to its c. 1910 appearance. The station continues to serve GO Transit commuters, and functions as a community centre.
- Full wheelchair access
Contact info214 Main Street North
ArchitectureYear built: 1870
Building type: Transportation
Dates/hours openSaturday September 7, 2019
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.