Located in the old limestone school in Hartington, the South Frontenac Museum collection reflects the history of the area and its inhabitants. Original artifacts include tools used on the farm by blacksmiths, and in the kitchen. Almost every item in the collection has a local connection. Most of the artifacts were made or used in one of the nearby communities.
- Full wheelchair access
- French services available
- Guided tours available
- Self-guided tours available
Contact info5595 Road 38
Telephone: 613-376-3027, ext. 2600
ArchitectureYear built: 1903
Architectural style: Edwardian
Building type: Museum, Schoolhouse
Dates/hours openSaturday June 16, 2018
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.