The Currie and Mackenzie buildings are two of the most recognizable buildings at the Royal Military College. The Mackenzie Building was opened in 1878 and contains the College's Memorial Staircase, while the Currie Building was opened in 1920 and houses Currie Hall, a memorial to the Canadian Corps of the Canadian Expeditionary Force.
- Guided tours available
Contact info15 Valour Drive
Telephone: 613-541-6000, ext. 3555
ArchitectureYear built: 1920
Architect: Richard C. Wright
Building type: Military
Dates/hours openSaturday June 16, 2018
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.