Blewett Printing opened in 1935 when J.E. Blewett converted a building on Victoria Avenue into a print shop. Hugh Carter purchased the business in 1959 and, in 1979, moved it to a new location. Carter’s son Rick purchased the business in 1984 and moved it to its current location in 2003 – a modern facility that allows for future growth.
- Full wheelchair access
- Guided tours available
Contact info44 Colborne Street East
ArchitectureArchitectural style: Contemporary
Building type: Commercial
Dates/hours openSunday September 8, 2019
Sunday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.