- Partial wheelchair access
Built in 1880-81 of St. Marys limestone, St. Marys Presbyterian Church replaced a more modest frame structure that had been on this site since 1852. The interior of the church was renovated in the mid-1960s, when two local Presbyterian congregations united and this building was selected as their combined place of worship.
Contact info147 Widder Street East
St. Marys, Ontario
ArchitectureYear built: 1880-81
Building type:Place of worship
Architectural style:Gothic revival
Dates/hours openSep 28, 10:00am - Sep 28, 04:00pm
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.