Originally built as The Free St. John Church, this church amalgamated with the Presbyterians in 1886 and became Knox Presbyterian. It was the first church in Walkerton to have a pipe organ, which was installed in 1896. The church, which cost $9,187 to build, is distinct from the rest of Walkerton’s churches, being the only Gothic revival church.
- Partial wheelchair access
- Self-guided tours available
Contact info208 Cayley Street
ArchitectureYear built: 1875
Architectural style: Gothic revival
Building type: Place of worship
Dates/hours openSaturday September 26, 2020
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.