Built of native stone and dedicated to the Congregational church in 1871, this property was sold in 1902 to the Women's Christian Temperance Union for use as a meeting hall. It became a Lutheran church in 1943, and was then bought by the Christian Science Society in 1963. Today, the building is a thriving yoga, music and dance studio.
Contact info900 1st Avenue West
Owen Sound, Ontario
ArchitectureYear built: 1869
Building type: Commercial, Place of worship
Dates/hours openSaturday June 2 – Sunday June 3, 2018
Saturday: Noon to 4 p.m.; Sunday: 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.