Unionville's Presbyterian congregation goes back to the 1870s. As the church grew, the congregation moved into a former Congregational church on Main Street. In 1892, they moved again to a brick church across the street, where they worshipped until the 1925 formation of the United Church. In 1980, they began anew and moved into their current location in 1991.
- Full wheelchair access
- Self-guided tours available
Contact info600 Village Parkway
ArchitectureYear built: 1991
Architectural style: Period revival
Building type: Place of worship
Dates/hours openSaturday September 22, 2018
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.