The school that now sits in the present location of the Wilberforce Elementary School was built in 1911. There are historical accounts, however, of an earlier school here dating back to 1895. The original one-room schoolhouse housed students from Grades 1 to 8, with high school students added later. Presently, the school houses students from Grades 4 to 8.
- Full wheelchair access
- Self-guided tours available
Contact info1011 School Road
ArchitectureYear built: 1911
Building type: Schoolhouse
Dates/hours openSaturday September 14 – Sunday September 15, 2019
Saturday and Sunday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.