In 1939, the property on which this church stands was purchased for $45. A cabin was built and the first mass was held here in July/August that year. On December 12, 1939, the wooden chapel was blessed by Bishop Denis O’Connor. Over the years, the community has donated a restored set of Stations of the Cross and a dinner bell.
- Self-guided tours available
Contact info5408 Loop Road
Highland Grove, Ontario
ArchitectureYear built: 1939
Building type: Place of worship
Dates/hours openSaturday September 14, 2019
Saturday only: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.