This church was built in 1888 as an Anglican church, using pine trees located on its site. The leaded-glass windows and bell were brought from England. The church was decommissioned in the late 1960s, but restored by members of the community as a non-denominational church. It offers services twice a year, in August and December.
- Self-guided tours available
Contact info1284 Essonville Line, about 1 km northeast of Highway 118
ArchitectureYear built: 1888
Building type: Historical landmark, Place of worship
Dates/hours openSaturday September 14 – Sunday September 15, 2019
Saturday and Sunday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.