A restored post-and-beam structure built in 1865, Waldie’s is a working blacksmith shop with original tools and artifacts used by blacksmiths as well as forges that have been reconstructed by precision craftsmen. The Milton Historical Society, who currently occupies this historical site, is a member of the Ontario Artist Blacksmith Association.
Contact info16 James Street
ArchitectureYear built: 1865
Architectural style: Vernacular
Building type: Historical landmark, Museum
Dates/hours openSaturday September 28, 2019
Saturday only: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.