Built in 1875 by James Cushie Bent, this church was purchased in 1968 by the Roman Catholic Church to serve the local francophone congregation as the Église Saint-Philippe. The church blends a simple Gothic revival style – evident in the Gothic-arched windows and door – with an Italianate square tower with bull’s-eye windows.
- Guided tours available
- Self-guided tours available
Contact info472 Locust Street
ArchitectureYear built: 1875
Architect: James Cushie Bent
Building type: Place of worship
Dates/hours openSaturday September 28, 2019
Saturday only: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.