Built after to a local population spike, this school - still in use today - was named in honour of the Allied victory that ended the First World War. The school opened in 1919, with an addition made in 1953. Its original brass rails and wooden floors enhance the gracious image presented by its red-brick exterior and park setting.
- Guided tours available
Contact info135 Exhibition Street
ArchitectureYear built: 1919
Architect: S.B. Coon
Architectural style: Neoclassical
Building type: Educational facility
Dates/hours openSaturday April 27, 2019
Saturday: tours from 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.; last tour leaves at approx. 3:40 p.m.