In 1935, the first Little Theatre opened at Guelph City Hall. In 1993, a fire forced the theatre out of the Salvation Army Hall on Dublin Street. In 1997, it moved into a former welding shop that now features a 288-seat raked auditorium, gracious lobby, rehearsal hall, workshop and dressing rooms. Visitors will see the set for the current production.
- Guided tours available
- Partial wheelchair access
Contact info176 Morris Street
ArchitectureYear built: 1960
Building type: Theatre
Dates/hours openSaturday April 21, 2018
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.; first tour leaves at 10 a.m.; last tour leaves around 3:40 p.m. to allow the site to close at 4 p.m.