Built in 1891-92, this is the newest of Guelph’s stone churches and the last built with local limestone. The Gothic-style church was downsized from its original plan, resulting in an unusual orientation. The original fine wood ceiling and elaborate vaulting remain in the building’s final form. The roof slates came from Cornwall, England.
- Full wheelchair access
- Guided tours available
Contact info86 Glasgow Street North
ArchitectureYear built: 1891-92
Architect: John Day
Architectural style: Gothic revival
Building type: Place of worship
Dates/hours openSaturday April 21, 2018
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.; first tour leaves at 10 a.m.; last tour leaves around 3:40 p.m. to allow the site to close at 4 p.m.