The oldest church in the Niagara peninsula, St. Andrew’s has welcomed people for 225 years – from the original 1794 log church to the current 1825 stone building, replete with stained-glass windows. Today, a small community regularly attends Sunday services. During Doors Open, the site’s history will be featured, along with the graves of United Empire Loyalists and Grimsby’s founding families.
Contact info7 St. Andrews Avenue
ArchitectureYear built: 1825
Building type: Cemetery, Place of worship
Dates/hours openSaturday September 21, 2019
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.