The Old Bank of Hamilton is representative of an early-20th-century downtown commercial building. Built in 1893, it was the first bank in Grimsby. Ownership has changed over the years. It is currently occupied by Simply Moto, a boutique shop for motorcycle gear, parts, apparel and accessories. The original bank vault remains; it is currently used as the changeroom for shoppers.
Contact info1 Main Street East
ArchitectureYear built: 1893
Building type: Commercial, Historical house
Dates/hours openSaturday September 22, 2018
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.