The Wellington Masonic Lodge received its charter in 1872. Its first master was Worshipful Brother David Kirkwood. In 1953, the brethren found a new home on the Erin fairground site, and the lodge built this new hall there. To this day, lodge members are active in the community in many roles.
- Self-guided tours available
Contact info190 Main Street, at the Erin Agricultural Society site
ArchitectureYear built: 1953
Dates/hours openSaturday June 9, 2018
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.