First settled in 1833, downtown Fergus brings old-world charm with heritage architecture and an abundance of Scottish charm. The Grand River flows through the centre of town, bringing a subtle flow to everyday life. Wander the main street and travel back in time by reading stories about the downtown of the past.
- Partial wheelchair access
- Self-guided tours available
- Site has blue and gold provincial plaque
Contact infoStart at 116 St. Andrew Street West
ArchitectureYear built: 1833
Building type: Commercial
Dates/hours openSaturday June 16, 2018
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.