This church’s original congregation was composed of Scottish immigrants. Updates were made to the building over the years. In 1902, an organ was added. The basement was remodelled in 1947. And the sanctuary was redecorated in 1955 to commemorate the centenary of the site’s first Duff Church. The adjacent cemetery contains the remains of early members of the congregation.
Contact info13125 Largie Road
Dutton Dunwich, Ontario
ArchitectureYear built: 1895
Architect: M.L. Buffy
Building type: Place of worship
Dates/hours openSunday October 20, 2019
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.