This Georgian-style building dates back to 1862. In 1967, it became a museum dedicated to depicting the story of Sir John Johnson and other Loyalists who settled in the area during the American Revolution. Special exhibits celebrate the bicentennial of the Williamstown Fair (the oldest agrarian fair in Canada) and the War of 1812.
- Guided tours available
- Partial wheelchair access
- Self-guided tours available
- Site has blue and gold provincial plaque
Contact info19651 County Road 17
ArchitectureYear built: 1862
Architectural style: Georgian
Building type: Museum
Dates/hours openSaturday August 15 – Sunday August 16, 2020
Saturday and Sunday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.