The original cottage is assumed to date back to 1850, when records show that a mortgage of £50 was taken out by Mr. March. The book Heritage Homes of Clark Township describes the original moulding on the front door. A full basement and a kitchen extension were added in the 1970s and a great room was added in the 1980s.
- Guided tours available
Contact info4665 Lakeshore Road
Port Granby, Ontario
ArchitectureYear built: 1850
Building type: Private residence
Dates/hours openSaturday June 9, 2018
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.