This hall was built in 1954 as the Royal Templars Lodge – one of many temperance societies popular at the time. The monthly meetings of this social organization included plays, songs, readings and music. The building was restored in 1979 as the local community hall. Historical photographs of the village will be on display. Lunch will also be available for purchase.
- Full wheelchair access
- Self-guided tours available
Contact info21 Church Lane
ArchitectureYear built: 1854
Building type: Historical landmark
Dates/hours openSaturday June 9, 2018
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.