Hilltop Farm has been in the Elliott family since the earliest days of English settlers in Port Granby (circa 1834). The house and barn were built prior to 1860, which was the heyday of the port. The local sawmill cut softwoods to build the framing, floors and clapboard exterior, and the home builders dug the well by hand.
- Guided tours available
Contact info4652 Lakeshore Road
Port Granby, Ontario
ArchitectureYear built: 1860
Building type: Private residence
Dates/hours openSaturday June 9, 2018
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.