The Gibson family built this house in 1834 and furnished it with pieces brought from northern England (some originals are still in use today). The back half of the house was replaced in 1953 and a wraparound veranda in 2014. The family – in its seventh generation of farming – has been growing apples here since the late 1890s.
- Self-guided tours available
Contact info3238 Concession Road 3
ArchitectureYear built: 1834
Building type: Private residence
Dates/hours openSaturday June 8, 2019
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.