Built by the Methodist congregation, the cornerstone of this Romanesque stone church was laid in May 1888; the first worship service was held here on December 9 that year. In 1954, fire destroyed the building, leaving only the bell tower and steeple standing. The church was rebuilt soon after and opened for worship again on May 22, 1955.
- Full wheelchair access
- Guided tours available
Contact info37 Franklin Street
Carleton Place, Ontario
ArchitectureYear built: 1888
Architectural style: Romanesque revival
Building type: Place of worship
Dates/hours openSaturday September 21, 2019
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.