One of Ontario's oldest residences, Homewood – owned and operated by the Ontario Heritage Trust – was commissioned by Dr. Solomon Jones, a Loyalist and surgeon in the militia. Learn about early medical practice, life in the militia, farming and more, as you delve into the history of seven generations of this one family.
- Partial wheelchair access
- French services available
- National Historic Site (Canada)
- Guided tours available
- Site has blue and gold provincial plaque
- Site is protected by the Ontario Heritage Trust
Contact info1372 Highway 2 (north side)
ArchitectureYear built: 1799
Architect: Louis Briere
Architectural style: Georgian
Building type: Museum
Dates/hours openSaturday June 23, 2018
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.