This congregation was founded in 1811 by the Reverend William Smart, an itinerant preacher who spread the gospel on horseback, carrying his bible in his saddlebags. This impressive stone structure has three landmark spires and beautiful stained-glass windows. Tour guides will be on hand to welcome visitors and answer questions, and an organist will demonstrate the use of the organ.
- Full wheelchair access
- Guided tours available
Contact info10 Church Street
ArchitectureYear built: 1879
Architect: James P. Johnston
Building type: Place of worship
Dates/hours openSaturday June 23, 2018
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.