Built for a branch of Presbyterians affiliated with the Church of Scotland, this church was sold to the United Methodists in 1886. In 1925, the Methodists and other Presbyterians joined and became part of the United Church of Canada. More recently, the building has undergone many renovations and upgrades, including putting in a new kitchen and opening up the sanctuary.
- Full wheelchair access
Contact info303 Jackson Street
Walkerton , Ontario
ArchitectureYear built: 1875
Building type: Place of worship
Dates/hours openSaturday September 29, 2018
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.