This church congregation was formed in Elmwood on June 3, 1886. They paid the Anglicans $12 for use of their building in 1887. After that, a reformed congregation sold them a brick building just south of the current church. The building that we see today was built in 1905 and has undergone many improvements over the years.
- Partial wheelchair access
- Self-guided tours available
Contact info12 Dirstein Street
ArchitectureYear built: 1905
Building type: Place of worship
Dates/hours openSaturday September 29, 2018
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.