This three-level stone dwelling was built by John Flach in 1863. In 1996, Flach’s great-granddaughter took ownership of this mixed-farming property. For three years now, several local artisans and building designers have researched and restored the home back to its historical uniqueness. The restoration of this quaint homestead includes a working windmill, lavish outhouse and groomed landscape.
- Self-guided tours available
Contact info2340 Highway 9
ArchitectureYear built: 1864
Building type: Historical house
Dates/hours openSaturday September 29, 2018
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.