The Ebenezer Methodist Church – the second one built on this site – was constructed by early settlers who pooled their limited resources. Initially, it was served by saddlebag preachers. In 1925, it joined the United Church of Canada. After closing in 1998, it was renovated and preserved by the Ebenezer Toronto Gore Historical Foundation.
- Guided tours available
- Self-guided tours available
Contact info8999 The Gore Road
ArchitectureYear built: 1858
Building type: Place of worship
Dates/hours openSaturday September 28, 2019
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.