Come and visit this popular eatery set in a building constructed in 1870 by John Forin (formerly the home of Lafferty's Billards). It is a three-storey building, consisting of three fire-proof containers built of brick and stone. Historical features include rounded arches in rusticated masonry framing, heavy, carved keystone arches, and a wooden cornice and brackets.
- Partial wheelchair access
- Guided tours available
ArchitectureYear built: 1870
Architect: John Forin
Architectural style: Victorian
Building type: Commercial, Food and drink, Historical landmark
Dates/hours openSaturday October 17, 2020
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.