The Quaker Burial Ground on Mill Street is owned by the Religious Society of Friends (Quakers); it is the oldest cemetery in Ajax. Timothy Rogers, who came to the area in 1807 with his wife and 40 other Quaker families, donated the land for the cemetery and Quaker meeting house. Rogers is buried here, along with his wife and children.
- Full wheelchair access
- Guided tours available
- Self-guided tours available
Contact infoMill Street
ArchitectureYear built: Established in 1809
Building type: Cemetery
Dates/hours openSaturday September 29, 2018
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.