Trinity Anglican Church (Bishop Strachan Memorial)in-person Doors Open Cornwall and SDG Counties
A church has been on this site since 1784, when Loyalists first settled here. The current church dates to 1876, dedicated to Bishop John Strachan. Built in the Gothic style, the building features marble floors, stained-glass windows, a Casavant organ, and plaques and memorials to early Cornwall citizens. Outside, the churchyard features graves dating back to the late 1700s.
Contact info105 Second Street West
ArchitectureYear built: 1876
Building type:Place of worship
Architectural style:Gothic revival
Dates/hours openAug 20, 10:00am - Aug 20, 04:00pm
Saturday only: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.