- Guided tours available
- Self-guided tours available
Built in 1875 by James Cushie Bent, this church was purchased in 1968 by the Roman Catholic Church to serve the local francophone congregation as the Église Saint-Philippe. The church blends a simple Gothic revival style – evident in the Gothic-arched windows and door – with an Italianate square tower with bull’s-eye windows.
Contact info472 Locust Street
ArchitectureYear built: 1875
Building type:Place of worship
Architect: James Cushie Bent
Dates/hours openSep 28, 10:00am - Sep 28, 04:00pm
Saturday only: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.