Doors Open Toronto volunteer opportunities
A wide range of adult and youth volunteer opportunities are available at many buildings participating in Doors Open Toronto. Volunteers are ambassadors for this event and for the City of Toronto.
General criteria to participate as a Doors Open Toronto volunteer include:
- Being familiar with the Doors Open Toronto program
- Enjoying dealing with the public
- Having good communication skills
- Appreciating the architecture and history of Toronto
- Attending an information and interview session for prospective volunteers
See which opportunity is right for you!
- Information Ambassadors
- City Hall Info Desk Ambassadors
- Tour Guide Ambassadors
- Floater – downtown core only
- Volunteer Captains – various areas
For more information, contact the Special Events Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
. All volunteers are guaranteed one hour for lunch and two 15-minute breaks (based on an eight-hour shift).